Saturday, January 9, 2016

How Dick Cheney Ruined My Christmas

From:  Buzz-Flash

JACQUELINE MARCUS FOR BUZZFLASH AT TRUTHOUT

 My Christmas was ruined.  I accidentally came across a picture of Dick Cheney, George W. Bush and Donald Rumsfeld. I tried to erase that awful image that lingered like a terrific migraine headache, Cheney’s stern, crooked mouth, the lies and deceptions, but it left an indelible stain on my brain. 

Nightmares of the Bush years crossed the theatre of my mind with the knowledge that it all began with Bush and Cheney, the devastating consequences that led to a world-wide depression from bombs to poverty to turning our soldiers into creatures of their decadent policies of brutality and torture. 

I sat down to write this editorial because I want to remember. MORE



No comments:

Post a Comment